Master of Science Program in Applied Mathematics
The Master’s program in Applied Mathematics is an academic and research-oriented program. The degree enables graduates to successfully apply abstract and structural thinking in various areas of society.
- Master's program in Applied Mathematics
- Concentration in applied mathematics
- Course language: English
- Standard period of studies: 4 semesters
The program is characterized by a large number of elective modules from almost every area of mathematics. The only stipulation is to consistently complete modules from the pure and especially applied mathematics sections.
- Numerical analysis and discretisation of partial differential equations (PDEs)
- Scientific computing
- Mathematical modeling
- Uncertainty quantification
- Applied statistics
- International and EU applications are submitted via the RWTHonline application portal. For detailed instructions please have a look at the website for international application from the RWTH Aachen University.
- German citizens and degree holders of a German Bachelor will find more information on the application procedure here.